Gold Framed Mirrors
Well-placed Gold Framed Mirrors can open up a room, alter a view, or reflect your unique personality.
DO'S AND DON'TS OF GOLD FRAMED MIRRORS
- If your decor theme is old world charm, use Gold Framed Mirrors to compliment the theme.
- Do you have a dull empty wall in your home? Group some Gold Framed Mirrors together to create a Focal Point
- That narrow hallway screaming out for some space? A strategically placed Gold Framed Mirror will give it all the space it needs
- Don’t place a Gold Framed Mirror in your bedroom in a spot where you will be able to see your reflection as soon as you wake up
- Don’t overdo placing Gold Framed Mirrors in your Kitchen. It will need constant care and maintenance
- Don’t use too many shapes and sizes throughout a room. Rather group mirrors together
GOLD FRAMED MIRRORS IDEA LIBRARY
GOLD FRAMED MIRRORS GALLERY
[dt_small_photos show_title=”true” number=”4″ loop=”true” category=”gold-framed-mirrors”]
Bespoke and Custom Built Mirrors in Bedfordview, Bryanston, Centurion, Fourways, Midrand, Northcliff, Roodepoort, Sandton, Hartbeespoort and Edenvale and other areas.
OTHER MIRROR GALLERIES